Follow us online
Building & Engineering


Building and property improvement in the City must meet requirements of the City of Riverview zoning and building codes. A homeowners association within a subdivision may enforce stricter building and land use regulations based on the subdivision’s declaration of restrictions. A homeowner contemplating building or property improvements is advised to consult both public and private restrictions prior to construction. These private restrictions are registered with Wayne County Register of Deeds. The navigation side bar links to the restrictions on file. The list may not be exhaustive.

Riverview's YouTube channel