Tax Information Inquiry (734) 281-4230
Water/Sewer Billing (734) 281-4231
General Information (734) 281-4230
Pay Taxes & Utilities Online
The Finance/Purchasing/Recreation department is open Monday thru Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm. Open during lunch.
The City of Riverview Finance Department is the controlling agency for the management of financial operations for the City in accordance with the City Charter, City Code of Ordinances and fiscal policies established by the Mayor and City Council. The primary goals of this Department are as follows:
- The establishment and maintenance of effective centralized resource accounting systems.
- The control of the assets and financial operations of the City.
- Financial planning and analysis.
- Co-ordination of the management information system throughout the City.
- Co-ordination of risk management functions for all City Departments
To carry out these functions the Department manages three functional activities with overlapping responsibilities to ensure internal accounting controls.
- Revenue Collections - Collections include property taxes, water and sewer billings, miscellaneous revenues and all enterprise fund collections.
- Disbursements - Payroll and Accounts Payable for all City Departments.
- Administration and Support - Accounting and financial management services to all City Departments. This includes general ledger and budgetary accounting, Investment and cash flow management, budget preparation and analysis, systems development and general supervision of the Treasury/Finance Department.